T'Fae Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://tfae-dnd.forumotion.com

Current Schedule Empty Current Schedule

Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:08 pm
Heyla, y'all! Welcome to the new chat location for when we can't talk face-to-face.

The current plan is that the next session will be on Saturday, the 20th of August.

If this doesn't work for anyone, please let me- and everyone else if possible- know.

If y'all feel like doing a session on a random night this week to do a lore/info dump, or possibly even do a session, let me know and I'll see what we can do. I'm always down to do a session, even if it's just for developing your character rather than progressing loot and/or abilities..
Corey

Current Schedule Empty Re: Current Schedule

Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:49 pm
Also, as far as time is concerned... Does 4:30 work for everyone as a base time? I'm thinking we start getting together around then, and start actually playing around 5:00. That gives us a couple solid hours of play time- plus snacks, bathroom breaks, and such- and still finishing by like 9:00 or 9:30 at the latest.

On a tangent... Since it's not the first session, I won't be making *quite* as many snacks, lol. I will be making more white corn tortilla chips, veggie sticks, and some kind of dip, though, in addition to having some seltzer, coffee and tea available. If anyone else wants to bring some drinks or snacks, please feel free!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:36 am
Barring some kind of conflict, the next game is Saturday, September 17th.

I'm pretty sure we're locking in the "any time after 4:30, start playing by 6:00" time frame we've been using as being our standard... It's been working pretty well so far, and that's good enough for me. If it's a problem for any of y'all, let me know and we'll work something else out.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu May 25, 2023 1:02 pm
So, we're trying Wednesdays now. The first one worked, we'll see how long it keeps being cool, but be aware we might need to shift things again. It's still the first and third one of the month, though, so that much hasn't changed.

Since it's mid-week, I'll probably be consistently switching how food and snacks work... Most likely we'll have dinner as soon as everyone gets there, and just some chips & salsa or something to nibble afterwards. With everyone essentially coming right after work and needing to get up early the following day, it just seems like the best idea. Feel free to post any alterations or suggestions to that plan, I'm down to try anything if it might work better for the group.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum